Sign in to follow this  
chris.watson

Wiking 2017

That looks much better with these tires.Farmmodels-nl also had models converted to Vredestein tires.UH  MF 7726 (one of my favorites to be collected),Deutz Fahr-7250 TTV and Fendt 724.But thats for the Universal Hobbies topic,i guess. ;)

• Like 1

Hi I have been looking through my Wiking collection was there a Large Fendt tractor with front loader released at any time,I know there are JDs Valtra and Claas with loaders ? Thanks Mike

Noticed that there is a Wiking Fendt 1050 'Nature Green' on a sellers site today.

What is 'Nature Green' - is it the new green that all Fendt will now be painted with?

All the versions of the 1050 are in Nature Green, except the Limited "Baustufe 2", that version is in the old Fendt Green. 

Cheers Atte, that's what I was wanting to here........it was the fact that the dealer has now highlighted the fact it's in Nature Green made me think that others might not be........If I'd have got mine out the box and checked against other I could have worked it out myself!!!

Yes Mark, seen that one :)

That Bergmann is a welcome sight, I was going to be buying parts for that next month to build one!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

That Bergmann is a welcome sight, I was going to be buying parts for that next month to build one!!!

Nice to see one of the more normal sized models from a range as well, one or two of them locally. 

Another thumbs up from me for the Bergmann...am sure it would be pricey but looks like a good one...have been after a twin axle rear discharge spreader in lieu of a model of a Strautmann VS12TD!

14 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Another thumbs up from me for the Bergmann...am sure it would be pricey but looks like a good one...have been after a twin axle rear discharge spreader in lieu of a model of a Strautmann VS12TD!

Price will be about €75,-.

• Like 1

New 1/32 models by Wiking....:

John Deere 6250R - €80.50
John Deere 7310R - €85.50 - Spring 2018
John Deere 8000i - €192.00 - Spring 2018

Edited by AJH

The same combination of the forage harvester cost at Claas €220... And these are the Dealer prices ;)

Here is already a first photo of them:

033.thumb.jpg.50ab70791cae24f777b5f4518aaa72b5.jpg

096.thumb.jpg.08bfc3bb6b7a4d7ee41403cbfa615690.jpg

From Agrarmodellbau.de

Edited by AJH
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1