Theike

Wiking 2018

8 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

I am guessng the trac’s  are aimed more at the maize part of the season?? On a forager , as thats normally a lot wetter so the  grass issues are a minor one, no one would buy one just for maize and a wheeled for grass i guess , 

Yes absolutely, designed for maize application in mind, and as prickles states it lifts to allow usage on grass minimising damage. Interestingly though the jaguar needs a stretched chassis to work with the TT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJH said:

The Sima is always end of February in the same year as the Agritechnica, so next year it will be 24-28 February. 

EM700000005260346-0001-006.thumb.jpg.f94a3ae3710373a2ec090a8899c8fe5b.jpg

That's really dissapointing.nothing like the real thing,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Certainly on my must have list,Paul,happy hunting.

Regards

Joe.

a very nice model of a very innovative idea, they have got just enough detail  they couldn't  put absolutely  every detail from the real deal  that would be unrealistic too expect anymore this is a fine replica

i do not buy many modern era models but this will be coming home and a torion shovel for sure

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Yes absolutely, designed for maize application in mind, and as prickles states it lifts to allow usage on grass minimising damage. Interestingly though the jaguar needs a stretched chassis to work with the TT

class are showing and marketing it as a universal trac system not dedicated to maize

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, prickles said:

class are showing and marketing it as a universal trac system not dedicated to maize

Correct 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prickles said:

interestingly the prototype was on a smaller 800 series tractor i wonder if terra trac will eventually filter down the range?? ideal for top work , triple mowing all sorts

listening to a German Claas interview it sounds like the 800 series will be fitted with it as a basic model and 900 as range toppers :)

28 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

That's really dissapointing.nothing like the real thing,

Regards

Joe.

most likely a prototype model with any luck :ph34r:

hopefully prototype  but only thing missing really are the drive shafts small details really?,  i m guessing they have attached track units like this so they can offer different versions of the model  with different width track units ?. 

• Like 1

Yep,it dawned on me later last night that it's still in the prototype stage,and the track's are what this machine is all about,so early yet,??

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

That rear view image appears to be no longer on Facebook,???

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Wiking part no 87774

John Deere 7430 Premium. Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces.

On sale next week.

john-deere-7430-premium-wiking-1000-ex.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SPN said:

Wiking part no 87774

John Deere 7430 Premium. Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces.

On sale next week.

john-deere-7430-premium-wiking-1000-ex.jpg

wheels look a bit odd :(

Finally, they got a badge that matches the bonnet without having to take the loader off!:ph34r:;)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 844john said:

Finally, they got a badge that matches the bonnet without having to take the loader off!:ph34r:;)

not with you there John?????

• Like 1

Dont start that argument off again john :D last time it went on for weeks , think some of us lost the will to live infact :D:D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

not with you there John?????

Just referring to the somewhat lengthy debate about wiking's original 6930 that should have been badged as a 74/7530.......:ph34r::D

• Like 1

People slate u/h about mess ups, but the wiking 6930 was ridiculously out of scale. I re decaled mine to a 7530, as it’s exactly the same size as the 7430. 

• Like 3

The original prototype 6930 in silver that they showed day one was a 69;the model they actually produced was a 7530 or 7430

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

waking only made one slight mistake over a decal but they miles ahead of universal hobbies whoops inaccurate decants ltd even britains are more accurate than them on track record proven fact.  ford tractors with completely wrong cabs- centre drive propshafts that should have been  side drive propshafts, 4 cylinder engined massey ferguson trying to be passed off as six cylinder tractors  what a complete joke and insult to people with real knowledge.  Not all collectors  bow and scrape and think universal hobbies  are the masters and must have everything they produce just because its them if its right or wrong.  WI king Weise  REPLICAGRI FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICALLY ALL DAY LONG

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh wheres the noose :D

BACK OF THE QUE  MATE THERES A LONG WAIT 

• Haha 1

Just now, prickles said:

waking only made one slight mistake over a decal but they miles ahead of universal hobbies whoops inaccurate decants ltd even britains are more accurate than them on track record proven fact.  ford tractors with completely wrong cabs- centre drive propshafts that should have been  side drive propshafts, 4 cylinder engined massey ferguson trying to be passed off as six cylinder tractors  what a complete joke and insult to people with real knowledge.  Not all collectors  bow and scrape and think universal hobbies  are the masters and must have everything they produce just because its them if its right or wrong.  WI king Weise  REPLICAGRI FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICALLY ALL DAY LONG

WIKING YOU SILLY AUTOCORRECT

• Haha 1