Jump to content
Theike

Wiking 2018

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

I am guessng the trac’s  are aimed more at the maize part of the season?? On a forager , as thats normally a lot wetter so the  grass issues are a minor one, no one would buy one just for maize and a wheeled for grass i guess , 

Yes absolutely, designed for maize application in mind, and as prickles states it lifts to allow usage on grass minimising damage. Interestingly though the jaguar needs a stretched chassis to work with the TT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJH said:

The Sima is always end of February in the same year as the Agritechnica, so next year it will be 24-28 February. 

EM700000005260346-0001-006.thumb.jpg.f94a3ae3710373a2ec090a8899c8fe5b.jpg

That's really dissapointing.nothing like the real thing,

Regards

Joe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Certainly on my must have list,Paul,happy hunting.

Regards

Joe.

a very nice model of a very innovative idea, they have got just enough detail  they couldn't  put absolutely  every detail from the real deal  that would be unrealistic too expect anymore this is a fine replica

i do not buy many modern era models but this will be coming home and a torion shovel for sure

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Yes absolutely, designed for maize application in mind, and as prickles states it lifts to allow usage on grass minimising damage. Interestingly though the jaguar needs a stretched chassis to work with the TT

class are showing and marketing it as a universal trac system not dedicated to maize

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, prickles said:

class are showing and marketing it as a universal trac system not dedicated to maize

 

Correct 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, prickles said:

interestingly the prototype was on a smaller 800 series tractor i wonder if terra trac will eventually filter down the range?? ideal for top work , triple mowing all sorts

listening to a German Claas interview it sounds like the 800 series will be fitted with it as a basic model and 900 as range toppers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

That's really dissapointing.nothing like the real thing,

Regards

Joe.

most likely a prototype model with any luck :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully prototype  but only thing missing really are the drive shafts small details really?,  i m guessing they have attached track units like this so they can offer different versions of the model  with different width track units ?. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep,it dawned on me later last night that it's still in the prototype stage,and the track's are what this machine is all about,so early yet,??

Regards

Joe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That rear view image appears to be no longer on Facebook,???

Regards

Joe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wiking part no 87774

John Deere 7430 Premium. Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces.

On sale next week.

john-deere-7430-premium-wiking-1000-ex.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SPN said:

Wiking part no 87774

John Deere 7430 Premium. Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces.

On sale next week.

john-deere-7430-premium-wiking-1000-ex.jpg

wheels look a bit odd :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, they got a badge that matches the bonnet without having to take the loader off!:ph34r:;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, 844john said:

Finally, they got a badge that matches the bonnet without having to take the loader off!:ph34r:;)

not with you there John?????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont start that argument off again john :D last time it went on for weeks , think some of us lost the will to live infact :D:D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

not with you there John?????

Just referring to the somewhat lengthy debate about wiking's original 6930 that should have been badged as a 74/7530.......:ph34r::D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People slate u/h about mess ups, but the wiking 6930 was ridiculously out of scale. I re decaled mine to a 7530, as it’s exactly the same size as the 7430. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The original prototype 6930 in silver that they showed day one was a 69;the model they actually produced was a 7530 or 7430

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waking only made one slight mistake over a decal but they miles ahead of universal hobbies whoops inaccurate decants ltd even britains are more accurate than them on track record proven fact.  ford tractors with completely wrong cabs- centre drive propshafts that should have been  side drive propshafts, 4 cylinder engined massey ferguson trying to be passed off as six cylinder tractors  what a complete joke and insult to people with real knowledge.  Not all collectors  bow and scrape and think universal hobbies  are the masters and must have everything they produce just because its them if its right or wrong.  WI king Weise  REPLICAGRI FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICALLY ALL DAY LONG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh wheres the noose :D

BACK OF THE QUE  MATE THERES A LONG WAIT 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prickles said:

waking only made one slight mistake over a decal but they miles ahead of universal hobbies whoops inaccurate decants ltd even britains are more accurate than them on track record proven fact.  ford tractors with completely wrong cabs- centre drive propshafts that should have been  side drive propshafts, 4 cylinder engined massey ferguson trying to be passed off as six cylinder tractors  what a complete joke and insult to people with real knowledge.  Not all collectors  bow and scrape and think universal hobbies  are the masters and must have everything they produce just because its them if its right or wrong.  WI king Weise  REPLICAGRI FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICALLY ALL DAY LONG

WIKING YOU SILLY AUTOCORRECT

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.