robbo

Marge Models releases 2019

On 8/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, sipher172 said:

I wonder if this means the new Claas Combine will also be made by Marge and not Wiking.  

Nope, no lexion plans by MarGe at this time unfortunately 

• Thanks 1

bit to big and modern for me, i guess class approached marge to do these? given the reputation of quality models, but once this is done i hope they go back to their early stuff again, the classics that made them ,the 10 series fords, maybe do some mf 100 series, some  some smaller fords the 3 cylinders stuff ,   hit the stuff no one else seems to want to do, even back into implements, which everyone seems to neglect, as i said before,stuff like this keeps them afloat, but it also makes them main stream ,and not what we want after the fords 

• Like 2

Makes you wonder how much the 8900 will cost,??,The article number for the TT Jag is, Claas art n° 0002552650

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, AndyB said:

Due into Claas Germany on 2nd September from what I have been told......

Well my one on order wont be coming :angry: Seems that Claas either don't have any, don't want to release them or are telling another porky!!  Either way my local Claas dealer can't get them......

31 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Ohhh do I see a Jaguar970 on wheels as well as the tracked version,  that's more my cup of tea:D

You do indeed,Rumour of a 980 at some time as well,.

Regards

Joe.

Just seen this on Facebook,Marge Models Claas Jaguar 980 with Orbis 750 and UP 300, photo from Universemini Facebook page,

Regards

Joe.

Marge models Claas 980.jpg

• Like 1

Even better news Bazz,the Wiking / Marge headers / harvesters are going to be compatible , :)

Regards

Joe.

Marge Wiking 1.jpg

Marge Wiking 2.jpg

• Like 3

That's all excellent news,  ive not got a forager presently as I was hoping Claas would release a top drawer bog standard 980/ 970 and im delighted Marge have got the gig, it looks superb:)  No photo description available.

was only a matter of time before we saw them, make the most out of the castings, surprised they havnt done more with the lorries, mf and fendt delivery ones, bits like that , even class now they are doing them. 

With them service vans..Fendt & MF.  Is that telling us Marge are after securing a licence to produce AGCO products down the line ??

• Like 1