Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
robbo

Wiking 2019

Recommended Posts

Announced in 2017. For delivery in februari 2019. Wiking Krampe THL 30 L Big Boddy 750.     Selling for € 80.-

Krampe3as2.jpg

 

krampe3as4.jpg

Edited by Theike
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Theike said:

Announced in 2017. For delivery in februari 2019. Winking Krampe THL 30 L Big Boddy 750.     Selling for € 80.-

Krampe3as2.jpg

 

krampe3as4.jpg

Now that does look the business. Although I like mostly classic models, one of these could just be coming my way!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed this on a Google search, not sure if this means it has now been released?  I didn't think it had yet, but this does look like a finished model? 

Screenshot_20190107-143202_Samsung Internet.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Just noticed this on a Google search, not sure if this means it has now been released?  I didn't think it had yet, but this does look like a finished model? 

Screenshot_20190107-143202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not officially  but some models are leaving the factory to fast.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a rough release date for the Torion models yet? Is there going to be two versions? I seem to find one with a bucket and pallet forks and one with just a quarry like bucket with teeth?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the Claas edition (1914) appeared to have 3 attachments (big bucket, bucket with teeth and forks) and the standard (1812) has the big bucket and forks?

Nice to see you again Martin!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I thought the Claas edition (1914) appeared to have 3 attachments (big bucket, bucket with teeth and forks) and the standard (1812) has the big bucket and forks?

Nice to see you again Martin!

Ah you could be onto something there Joe, I've found various pictures on Google and not really managed to clarify which was which by the images. So the 1914 will be a limited one then? It's an impressive big bucket that's for sure.

 

Cheers mate, hope you're well :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NewHolland2 said:

Ah you could be onto something there Joe, I've found various pictures on Google and not really managed to clarify which was which by the images. So the 1914 will be a limited one then? It's an impressive big bucket that's for sure.

 

Cheers mate, hope you're well :)

Not so bad, still hanging around here!

It does look like a decent model, I'd talked myself out of getting one but I'm wavering towards it now!! Maybe just the standard one though a bucket for grain and a bucket for muck also appeals.  That said, despite it being fairly basic was well chuffed with the JCB 419S maybe enough for me loader wise!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Not so bad, still hanging around here!

It does look like a decent model, I'd talked myself out of getting one but I'm wavering towards it now!! Maybe just the standard one though a bucket for grain and a bucket for muck also appeals.  That said, despite it being fairly basic was well chuffed with the JCB 419S maybe enough for me loader wise!

Yeah it’s not usually my thing either I must admit but it looks pretty impressive and there’s just something attracting me to it so I think one will have to come home haha. It looks like it could be a pretty weighty model. Never have enough loaders Joe, never know when one might brake down haha 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Whats the thing /plate on the back of the bucket with the teeth then? Doesnt seem to be on the big grain bucket .

^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what Wiking will release this year as there haven't been any big tractor releases,  I guess they could do a new Claas Arion with adblue exhaust.

I would like to see UH do the latest version 5 (2019) Valtra Ts, ……………….. Although I never liked the old Valtra T3series  I have to say UH did a first class job replicating them and releasing all the colours, whereas Wikings Valtra T4s were a little disappointing quality wise and the wheels and tyres were awful!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Not sure what Wiking will release this year as there haven't been any big tractor releases,  I guess they could do a new Claas Arion with adblue exhaust.

I would like to see UH do the latest version 5 (2019) Valtra Ts, ……………….. Although I never liked the old Valtra T3series  I have to say UH did a first class job replicating them and releasing all the colours, whereas Wikings Valtra T4s were a little disappointing quality wise and the wheels and tyres were awful!!

with some covers on the rear wheel screws they look good :) just got to get round to finish making some and seeing if I can cast them :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuremberg toy fair is at the end of the month so maybe we'll hear what their plans are then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Compare the wheels and tyres on the Wiking Valtra to the UH Valtra versions Brian...………...UH ones are in a different league!!

I know they are, yet looking at photo's of real T4's and wheels and tyres are quite accurate on the Wiking model :)

I have thought about changing them but alloy replacements are too expensive for the limited improvement and unless just changing the tyres over the UH T3's rims are incorrect :ph34r:

Edited by b_emmons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.