Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
robbo

Wiking 2019

Recommended Posts

New Wiking stuff

John Deere 9RX

John Deere 7310R with duals

JCB Fastrac 8000

Manitou MLT635

 

For 2020......

 

Class Torion 1812

Liebherr L556

 

Thanks to 32Models news on facebook.....sure some images will appear soon

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I said wiking would be doing a fastrac,talking to their merchandising guy,last year,but didn't know it was an 8000 series,looking forward to that one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

I think I said wiking would be doing a fastrac,talking to their merchandising guy,last year,but didn't know it was an 8000 series,looking forward to that one

You did Paul.

Regards

Joe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are long overdue a really decent Fastrac model, that does look very promising...………………...would have preferred a 4220 but definitely not complaining.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Barry said:

New Wiking stuff

John Deere 9RX

John Deere 7310R with duals

JCB Fastrac 8000

Manitou MLT635

 

For 2020......

 

Class Torion 1812

Liebherr L556

 

Thanks to 32Models news on facebook.....sure some images will appear soon

 

Why is that Torion taking so long?

 

But the Manitou news is very good! A mid sized machine in decent quality!

Shame theres no Claas Arion update but never mind.  I'd hoped Britains would do the 9RX but never imagined Wiking would.

Edited by CX820Joe
pressed post too early
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've no idea why... As i understand, the 1914 is planned to be available at the agritechnica.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Why is that Torion taking so long?

 

But the Manitou news is very good! A mid sized machine in decent quality!

Shame theres no Claas Arion update but never mind.  I'd hoped Britains would do the 9RX but never imagined Wiking would.

There could be a arion, update and axion update released as model updates, in the wiking portfolio, and theres a wiking axion 960 terra track in the pipeline somewhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the Wiking 9RX is coming I am really glad I didn't pay up for the Ertl Farm Show 9620RX.  

The Fastrac shows lots of promise too.  Hopefully we will see more JCB's from Wiking in the coming years.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

fastrac will be good,but i 'd of liked four wheel steering and a 4000 serie instead of the 8000

If the 8000 sells well hopefully we get a 4000 as well, fingers crossed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really loving the Manitou, don't suppose there's any rough estimate as to when it might be released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tractorman810 said:

cor thats not a flattering picture, it looks like something out of the pixar film cars :D

it isn't a good picture Sean,and perhaps a very early picture,as the jcb merchandising guy says those first pictures posted up are not the final thing,far from it and still more sculpting to be done

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of that Fastrac is 3D printed,very early rapid prototypeing,you can see the layer's in the glazing,

Regards

Joe.

51319387_2283133208409511_8158921816253923328_o.jpg

51107167_2283133225076176_3677686019169189888_o.jpg

51101899_2283133235076175_4839251278603223040_o.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

it isn't a good picture Sean,and perhaps a very early picture,as the jcb merchandising guy says those first pictures posted up are not the final thing,far from it and still more sculpting to be done

clearly,  and to be honest the all grey pic earlier looks way better, and more finished, i recon the pics been squashed or something as it just look wrong and out of proportion  ,weirdly it look a lot better and in proportion in joes later version of the same one 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

clearly,  and to be honest the all grey pic earlier looks way better, and more finished, i recon the pics been squashed or something as it just look wrong and out of proportion  ,weirdly it look a lot better and in proportion in joes later version of the same one 

bang on there Sean

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.