Jump to content
robbo

Wiking 2019

Recommended Posts

Lovely looking models there Chris. 

Suprising how big the axion looks against the torion, given that is a loading shovel in the 19-20 tonner class. 

Out of Interest would it be possible to measure the cab height and wheelbase of the torion - they should be approx 105mm (cab height) 106mm (wheelbase).

Regards 

John. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JEP said:

Lovely looking models there Chris. 

Suprising how big the axion looks against the torion, given that is a loading shovel in the 19-20 tonner class. 

Out of Interest would it be possible to measure the cab height and wheelbase of the torion - they should be approx 105mm (cab height) 106mm (wheelbase).

Regards 

John. 

If you don't mind,while your at it,could you please measure the height of the pivot pin on the bottom of the bucket when it's fully raised,thank you,

Regards

Joe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JEP said:

Lovely looking models there Chris. 

Suprising how big the axion looks against the torion, given that is a loading shovel in the 19-20 tonner class. 

Out of Interest would it be possible to measure the cab height and wheelbase of the torion - they should be approx 105mm (cab height) 106mm (wheelbase).

Regards 

John. 

106 wheelbase mate, and top of cab is 107, so all but spot on.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

If you don't mind,while your at it,could you please measure the height of the pivot pin on the bottom of the bucket when it's fully raised,thank you,

Regards

Joe.

139mm Joe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JEP said:

Cheers for that Chris, much appreciated. Just goes to show what a monster the axion is! 

The Axion isn’t any bigger than the other Axions in the cabinet though, so I was a bit worried Wiking had made a hash up of the terions scale like they did on the Deere 6930:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

139mm Joe.

Cheers Chris,as I feared not high enough to load over the side of the recently announced Knapen trailers from MarGe,hope they have a solution in there to do list,??

Regards

Joe.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 7:28 PM, Paul Palmer said:

hope mine are with me tomorrow

got both mine but the torion has been confiscated by the wife,its one of my xmas pressies,like Chris said,couple of bits you have to add on to the model,all sealed in a bag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has the Fendt 942 got the inflation system wheels (as modelled on the Britains 828)? I don't know why but it would put me off the model if it had them depicted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 5:04 PM, CX820Joe said:

Has the Fendt 942 got the inflation system wheels (as modelled on the Britains 828)? I don't know why but it would put me off the model if it had them depicted 

     No. Nothing showing on the one I have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 7:44 PM, Skunkworks said:

I meant the ones at the back.. 

 

See here... 

https://gramho.com/media/2172820469095215195

Ahh, I see. Think maybe they will be an optional extra at time of ordering. Looking on the web the images show loads with and without rear mudguards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.