robbo

Marge models releases 2020

2 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I am drooling, really looking forward to getting my hands on both the Scania and the Renault! 

I thought they'd be right up your street James!

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tractorman810 said:

not seen the guy on facebook but to be honest i am not sure i would want a convo,unless it was my own , which i may yet do, , i just think they would sell really well as a limited run in rhd, standard colours ect , its only really the dash, wiper arms direction where they are fitted and the front blind spot mirror that needs swapping, doubt it would ever happen mind,but you can hope 

Sorry Sean,I gave you bad info,The guy on Facebook doesn't do convo's,he does custom paint jobs useing MarGe kits to any livery you like,he's done a few crackers already,

Regards

Joe

Mark Anthony re-paint.jpg

Mark Anthony re-paint2.jpg

• Like 6

MarGe Jaguar '990' 40,000th with Orbis looks to be available from the 11th Feb - think it looks metallic like the TT....?

• Like 1

I thought the truck tractor unit self assembly kits where meant to come with left and right hand dash boards :ph34r:

1 hour ago, b_emmons said:

Are the Dextra's available yet?

Been available for a while now, as singles and a complete set I believe.

• Like 1